Day 5- Matt Vogrich

This blog hit its first snag yesterday, and I am posting a bit late. It's not because I couldn't find anything positive to say because there is always something positive and always a moment worth being thankful for. Rather, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I did not get home until early this morning. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I got to go to a Michigan basketball game with my family yesterday. Not only did Michigan win, but we got to see freshmen Matt Vogrich sink a couple of threes. I love it when guys like that get in the game and get a chance to hear the cheers of the crowd :). I think it is moments like that- void of inflated salaries or egos or any of that nonsense- that make sports so much fun to watch. In the grand scheme of things, his baskets didn't win a championship or an endorsement, or even a gaggle of jersey chasers, but I am sure he will remember that feeling he must have had for the rest of his life.

Thanks, Matt Vogrich, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie