Day 54- Snow Day
snow day: noun
- A gift given by Mother Nature to teachers and students, especially mid-week, especially before two long days of parent teacher conferences
- A day on which public schools or other institutions are closed due to heavy snow
- Sledding/snowball fight/hot chocolate/snuggle day
- A time to catch up on work and relax
- What you don't get in warm weather climates/the real business world
- Bad tv marathon day
- Accident avoidance holiday
- A really bad Chevy Chase movie
Spring Break (noun)
mental health day (noun)
three day weekend (noun)
"I'll see you tomorrow, Mrs. Ferri, unless we have a snow day. Maybe my snow dance will work- woo hoo!"
Thank you, snow day, you made my day.