Day 82- Bright Yellow Sweater

Today I made a choice to be happy.  You might say I had sunshine on a cloudy (and rainy) day.  This came in the form of a bright yellow sweater.  After all, I think sunshine is a state of mind (and the fact that my classroom doesn't have windows allows me some wiggle room with the ol' imagination).   

I knew that it was supposed to be rainy today, and I knew that it would be a long day of running around, especially because Tom is traveling again.  I selected my outfit carefully this morning and found one of the brightest things I had to put on.

It turns out that the world not only looks brighter from behind a smile, but it's also pretty bright from behind a vibrant yellow sweater.  Instead of just matching my clothes to my disposition, it seems as if I can actually use them to help create a sunny disposition.  Whatever works, right?

Thank you, bright yellow sweater, you made my day.

Comments

Tom said…
That yellow sweater is SO Raven!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie