Day 30- Movie Theater Popcorn

Another horrendous poetry tribute :)

Ode to Movie Theater Popcorn (the real thing)

I never can decide which size
For my stomach is smaller than my eyes
You leave big grease spots on my pants
Yet I can't help but do a happy dance...
when you're around.

You are one of my favorite things to eat
Without you a movie would not be complete
Even when a film is oh so bad (or makes me feel all mad or sad)
With you I know fun will be had...
by all.

Sometimes you get stuck in my teeth
And that is not so nice
But then I just remind myself
I get to enjoy you twice!

No, you won't create world peace
Or cure disease or end a war
But you can make me happy
And that I'm thankful for!

Thank you, movie theater popcorn, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie