Day 36- Up (the movie)

(Just) 10 (of the million) Things I Adored About Up:

1. It was both heartwarming and heartwrenching at the same time.  We giggled until we had tears in our eyes, and then we got real tears in our eyes.

2. The cone of shame.  "Now you must wear the cone of shame."
                                   "I do not like the cone of shame."    

3. A love story, created with just a few words and some animated characters, that rivaled The Notebook.

4. Russell.  Oh, Russell.  Everything about Russell.  And Kevin.

5. The idea of the magic that exists when you step out into the world.

6.  Dug the dog.  "My name is Dug.  I have just met you, and I love you." 
                          "Yes, I do! I so ever do want the ball!"

7. SQUIRREL!

8. The other love story- between an old man and a young man and a talking dog and a crazy bird...

9. Did I mention I laughed (a ton) AND cried (just a little bit)?  Sometimes at the same time?  The Ellie badge?  Lovely.

10. Every single other little and big thing.  What an absolutely beautiful in every way possible movie!



Thank you, Up, you made my day.

Comments

Tom said…
"I was hiding under your porch because I love you."

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie