Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 353- Pancetta Wrapped Beef Roast

Vegetarians, plug your ears and cover your eyes.  If you open your mouth, I just might be able to turn you into a carnivore with this one!  I love me some meat.  I looooooove me some read meat. 

Beef... it's what was for dinner tonight in this household.  What's one way to make meat even better?  Wrap it in even more meat!

A star was born in the kitchen this evening,  He goes by the name "Pancetta Wrapped Beef Roast." 


This tasted better than it looked, I promise.  It produced two happy customers.  We could have had a trifecta if we had let General get his licks in, but he didn't have the oops-I-dropped-something luck on his side tonight.  I think he was happy just smelling it, though.  The garlic... the rosemary... the pancetta!

I think I just might be the envy of the lunch table tomorrow.

Thank you, Pancetta Wrapped Beef Roast, you made my day.

1 comments:

Ashley and Nate said...

Yes please! That sounds amazing... I've had pancetta wrapped shrimp... but not beef. I would have been happy with smelling that meal too. Think you can find a way to make you blog scratch and sniff? :)

p.s. rosemary is amazing too. yum!