Day 239- Fratteli's

After an extremely fun and exhausting week, I wanted a lovely dinner with my husband and the subsequent food coma that went with it on the couch.  Someone must have waved a magic Ferri wand because I got my wish :).

Tom and I had a tasty dinner at our favorite hole-in-the-wall Italian place, Fratteli's.  He got the ravioli with extra large meatballs.  It was so plentiful and delicious that he sheepishly admitted halfway through the meal, "Wow, I think one ball is enough.  I'm going to have leftovers!"  I, of course, had the roasted chicken canneloni.  I always think that I should try something else, but this stuff is so rich and wonderful that I can't bring myself to order anything else.  The canneloni are topped with both red and white sauce, and there's always enough of this creamy goodness left for me to circle the plate a few times with a piece of bread (and a few inappropriate finger swipes, perhaps).

I just woke up from my food coma induced couch nap, and it was a great pregame for some sweet dreams.  And I'm off...

Thank you, Fratteli's, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie