Day 249- Miss Universe Pageant

Heavily made up women prancing around in bikinis and stilettos are against many of the things I stand for, but I just can't help it.  Ever since I was a little girl, I have had a fascination with beauty pageants.  It's time for me to take a turn at a game I played with my students recently. 

Two Truths and a Lie... can you guess which is which?  Yes, probably.

I spent (wasted?) two hours of my life today completely caught up in the Miss Universe Pageant.
I'll never watch another pageant again.
I have perfected my own pageant wave.

The stunning Miss Mexico was crowned the 2010 queen.  While she was not from the "beautiful island paradise of Puerto Ricoooooooo" (inside family joke), she was spectacular looking and one of my favorites from the beginning.    I'm not exactly sure what she'll do for the next year, but I know where I'll be sitting a year from today, anxiously awaiting the next round.

Thank you, Miss Universe Pageant, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie