Day 255- Quiet Moments

I'm not usually one for quiet time.  Shocking, I know.  I'm either chatting with someone about something, talking at someone with glazed over eyes, or sleeping.  In order to share silence with someone, I must be incredibly comfortable.  It is rare.

I also tell everyone everything.  This probably comes from that talking thing.  I wear my heart and my mind on my sleeve and my blog.  When something or someone is wonderful, I want to shout it to the world.  When I want to speak my mind, I usually do.  That's just the way it works.

I shared some special moments with a special someone today.  Quiet moments.  That's all I have to say about that.

It's rare to have something so special and special to have something so rare.

Thank you, quiet moments, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie