Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 255- Quiet Moments

I'm not usually one for quiet time.  Shocking, I know.  I'm either chatting with someone about something, talking at someone with glazed over eyes, or sleeping.  In order to share silence with someone, I must be incredibly comfortable.  It is rare.

I also tell everyone everything.  This probably comes from that talking thing.  I wear my heart and my mind on my sleeve and my blog.  When something or someone is wonderful, I want to shout it to the world.  When I want to speak my mind, I usually do.  That's just the way it works.

I shared some special moments with a special someone today.  Quiet moments.  That's all I have to say about that.

It's rare to have something so special and special to have something so rare.

Thank you, quiet moments, you made my day.

0 comments: