Day 170- Wolters-Niemi Wedding

Just in case I don't get around to this later...

I love love.  I love weddings.  I love when people find someone who makes them want to stick around through all the bad stuff in order to gain a lifetime of good stuff.

Today we celebrated the wedding of Natalie Wolters and Nick Niemi.  Nick is one of Tom's college roommates, and I know that they will be lifelong friends.  Nick found his perfect sports-loving, crossword puzzle doing, witty, fun, and all around fabulous one and only special someone in Natalie.  He finally put a ring on it today, and we couldn't be happier for the two of them.

The wedding this afternoon was lovely.  Tom was excited that Nick cried because it made him feel better about crying at his own wedding.  Silly boys.  I am excited that another female has decided to stick around this crazy group and that that female is someone as fantastic as Natalie.

I'm off to the reception now, where I'm sure the food will be great, the bar will be busy, and the love will be spread around like butta.  Congrats to the happy couple!!

Thank you, Wolters-Niemi wedding, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie