Day 193- Francesca Battistelli

I don't need to use too many of my words to describe Francesca because her song lyrics speak for her.  I love listening to her cd in my car because she sings my thoughts.  In her song "It's Your Life," she basically sums up my whole day to day philosophy and says all the things I have been trying to say for the past 192 days.  It's amazing how she is able to say so much in so few words.

This is the moment
It’s on the line
Which way you gonna fall?
In the middle between
Wrong and right
But you know after all


(Chorus)
It’s your life
What you gonna do?
The world is watching you
Every day the choices you make
Say what you are and who
Your heart beats for
It’s an open door
It’s your life


Are you who you always said you would be?
With a sinking feeling in your chest
Always waiting for someone else to fix you
Tell me when did you forget


(Chorus)


To live the way that you believe
This is your opportunity
To let your life be one that lights the way


(Chorus) 

I am so glad that I rediscovered this cd recently.  It is 11 tracks of uplifting wonderful that make my life brigher every time I hear them.

Thank you, Francesca Battistelli, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie