Day 184- Brandon Howard

Okay, you'll have to excuse me for being brief tonight.  My parents hosted my cousin Debby's wedding at their house today, and things have been a bit busy around here.  This was only compounded by the fact that we had no power for half of the day, and the generator was also out until this afternoon.  Luckily, everything turned out great, and good times were had by many.

One guest in particular who had an especially awesome time was my cousin Janeen's son.  He is eight and his name is Brandon, but it might as well be MJ or Usher because let me tell you... this kid can dance.  When a song comes on, he doesn't just dance.  You can tell that he really feels it.  He has a natural rhythm and ease of movement that I can only wish I had.  It's absolutely delightful to watch.

And watch we did!  At one point, the dance floor cleared, and he was out there on his own dancing to "Billy Jean" and pulling out all of the classic Michael moves.  I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!  His little face was focused, and he was in the zone.  To top it all off, he was dressed in a little tux.  Tom turned to me and said, "I want to have kids as long as we can have kids like this."  Agreed.

Thank you, Brandon Howard, you made my day.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie