Day 143- My Kids and Swirly Dress

This day last year was Mother's Day, and I wrote about my own lovely mother. When I asked my mom before where I might make a donation in honor of her, she told me to use the money for my kids. That's just what I did! :)




******

When I was little, I loved to wear dresses. I could get dirty and make mud pies with the best of them, but I still loved my dresses. I'd twirl around in them to watch the skirt flow out until I got dizzy. My mom even used to call me Vanna White because I used to watch Wheel of Fortune just long enough to see what she was wearing. It makes me laugh now to think that she was my fashion icon, but I think she was something back in the day.

It turns out that I still like dresses, and I still like that swirly dress trick. I had fun flouncing around all day.
Thank you, swirly dress, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie