Day 155- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and Tim McGraw

http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/

I enjoyed a wonderful date night with my even more wonderful husband last year.  We thoroughly enjoyed seeing a play, and that gave me an idea for where to donate to today.

Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: presenter of superb artistic programming, international leader in arts and education, and manager of the Lincoln Center campus. As a presenter of over 400 events annually, LCPA complements the offerings of the 11 other Lincoln Center resident organizations through a variety of popular series. Live From Lincoln Center extends the reach of Lincoln Center's stages to millions of Americans across the country. As an international leader in arts and education, LCPA takes a wide range of activities beyond its halls through its educational cornerstone, Lincoln Center Institute, as well as offering arts-related symposia; family programming; accessibility; and other community initiatives.


Support the arts!  I do :).

******


I mean, do I really need to say anything else?

Tim was wearing a gray t-shirt last night, but the look was the same.  I think it's completely acceptable that I have a crush on him because I'm pretty sure Tom does too.  Shhh... don't tell.  He just seems like a good guy, and I adore him (Tim and Tom). 

We got to hear a whole assortment of the greatest hits last night.  I can't believe I hadn't seen Mr. McGraw in concert before!  I can certainly say that I will see him in concert again.  Woo hoo!

Thank you, Tim McGraw, you made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebound

Day 359- Cousin Eddie